Penn Leads The Vote, Penn’s nonpartisan, student-led voter engagement and education organization housed in the Netter Center in partnership with the Office of Government and Community Affairs, seeks a qualified candidate to assist as Analytics Coordinator.
As Analytics Coordinator, responsibilities would include:
- Compile and analyze data pertaining to PLTV’s mission and voting trends locally, state-wide, and nationally
- Develop summary reports and data analysis on campus and community voting trends in Philadelphia
- Track weekly PLTV impact and share these findings at weekly team meetings
- Work with Research Coordinator to support their work when needed
- Present findings to rest of the team and other stakeholders in a digestible manner
We are looking for someone who possesses the following:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to write and present clear, concise reports based on data research
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills, and ability to work well on a team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment, including presentations and research summaries
- Commitment to PLTV’s mission and a self-starter attitude to take initiative on projects and research
- Experience with datasets and analysis (R, Python, Stata, SPSS, Excel)
- Free for mandatory weekly team meetings once a week
If interested, please send the following in one email: your resume, a cover letter, and an example of previous analytical work (if applicable) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a paid position, work-study preferred.