Penn Leads The Vote, Penn’s nonpartisan, student-led voter engagement and education organization housed in the Netter Center in partnership with the Office of Government and Community Affairs, seeks a qualified candidate to join the PLTV team as Digital Coordinator.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating copy and posting content on Penn Leads the Vote social media channels (graphics will be handled by designer)
- Managing all aspects of social media (posting and reposting, responding to dms, updating linktree, etc).
- Drafting and sending PLTV listserv emails
- Working with Designer and leadership to maintain and update digital brand
- Updating the PLTV website (vote.upenn.edu) with new events, deadlines, information, etc. (no coding required)
- Managing Social Media and Content Creation Fellows alongside the Designer
- Assisting with other duties as they arise within the organization, such as staffing tables
We are looking for someone who possesses the following:
- Demonstrated interest in voter and civic engagement
- Strong communication, interpersonal, team, and organizational skills
- Ability to complete high priority tasks on a tight deadline
- Robust problem solving skills and outside-the-box thinking
- Experience managing social media accounts is a plus
- Experience with MailChimp, MyEmma, or similar email service is a plus
- Available for mandatory weekly team meetings once a week
If interested, please send the following in one email: your resume and a cover letter highlighting how you would contribute to PLTV’s goals and your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. This is a paid position, work-study preferred.