Penn Leads The Vote, Penn’s nonpartisan, student-led voter engagement and education organization housed in the Netter Center in partnership with the Office of Government and Community Affairs, seeks a qualified candidate to assist as Events Coordinator.
As Events Coordinator, responsibilities would include:
- Planning for all PLTV events including tabling, events with partner organizations, and larger events for registration and election day
- Coordinating all logistics for events such as space and table reservations and acquiring materials
- Working with Field Organizer in gathering and managing volunteers for events
- Manage communication with other organizations for event partnerships
- Assist with other duties as they arise within the organization
We are looking for someone who possesses the following:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong writing skills and comfortable presenting to large groups
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to triage crises and coordinate many moving parts at once
- Commitment to PLTV’s mission and a self-starter attitude to take initiative
- Experience with event planning and logistical coordination is a plus
- Free for mandatory weekly team meeting
Students in the Class of 2024 or 2025 strongly encouraged to apply.
If interested, please send the following in one email: your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. This is a paid position, work-study preferred.