Join your fellow Quakers in making a personalized voting plan ahead of the upcoming election. If you have not already, confirm your registration status, registration address, and polling place. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Rather make a plan offline? Write down (in your calendar or another place you will remember):
- A date and time you will vote
- How you will vote (by mail, on Election Day, etc) and relevant deadlines
- Your polling place, or closest mail or ballot drop box
- 1-3 friends or family members you want to vote with
- Other relevant information, like your preferred candidates