The spreadsheet below contains school-by-school voting information for the 2014 and 2018 elections. Unfortunately, there is no way to differentiate between the graduate and undergraduate divisions of schools with both type of students. This data comes from Penn’s 2018 NSLVE report.
Thank you to the Office of the Registrar for their assistance in aggregating the data by school.
2018 School Voting Rates:
- Annenberg School for Communication: 53.2%
- School of Arts and Sciences: 39.7%
- School of Dental Medicine: 42.4%
- Graduate School of Education: 60.4%
- School of Engineering and Applied Sciences: 38.9%
- Weizmann School of Design: 56.9%
- Carey Law School: 48.8%
- Perelman School of Medicine: 43.2%
- School of Nursing: 36.5%
- School of Social Policy and Practice: 59.2%
- School of Veterinary Medicine: 34.7%
- Wharton School of Business: 36.6%